Skip to main content
Skip to main content.

Memorial Day Closure:

The Court will be closed Monday, May 27th in observance of Memorial Day. Court Holidays »

Make Payment

The Lassen Superior Court accepts the following methods of payment for court fines, fees, and other services:

  • Online: Traffic and Criminal case-related fines & fees as well as other specific court fees can be paid online. Payment via credit card (Visa, MasterCard and Discover) - Click Here
  • Mail: Send a personal check, cashier's check, or money order in US funds, made payable to "Lassen Superior Court" to 2610 Riverside Drive, Susanville, CA 96130. Include your case number and reason for your payment in the envelope. If mailing payment for traffic-related charges, include a signed copy of your courtesy notice with your payment.
  • In Person: Appear at the Hall of Justice during normal business hours. The following methods of payment are accepted at the clerk's office: cash, personal check, cashier's check, money order and credit card (Visa, MasterCard and Discover as well as Debit Cards with pin number).
  • Phone: Call the court at (530) 251-8205 and follow the prompts to make a payment. Credit card payments are accepted for fines, fees and services (Visa, MasterCard and Discover).

Pay Online

Pay your Criminal or Traffic case fines and fees as well as some additional court fees online. You will need your case or citation number and amount due to submit an online case payment.

To pay your fines and fees online, click the button below.

Pay Online

Can't afford to pay?

If you cannot afford to pay the full amount of a fine for an infraction offense (including most traffic tickets), you may ask the court to reduce the amount you owe based on your ability to pay in setting the total amount due online or in-person at any point before your fines and fees are fully paid. 

The MyCitations online tool allows you to enter a plea and make an ability to pay request on eligible infractions. In addition to requesting a reduction, you can request a payment plan, more time to pay, or ask to complete community service in lieu of paying fines and fees.

Fines and fees owed from a misdemeanor or felony offense are not eligible to request a reduction.

Do not use the online tool if you want to:
  1. Contest the citation
  2. Attend traffic school
  3. Get a dismissal or reduction of charges with proof of correction

Was this helpful?

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.